Now open Tuesday- Sunday all day from 12 throughout September.
10% off your lunch time meals including drinks alcoholic/ non alcoholic (with meals) in September between the hours of 12-4 Tuesday -Friday
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme was a great success and we want to keep on giving back to our wonderful customers in September too… as a thank you for all your continued support
As I’m sure you are aware this is a daunting time and many changes have had to be made to make sure our staff and customers are fully protected.
We are currently working hard to ensure that it is as safe as possible for you to drink/dine with us so please bear with us whilst we get to grips with the new way of doing things.
Below are the steps we have undertaken to make sure your visit to the Manor House is as safe and comfortable as possible:
• Hand sanitiser will be required to be used by customers and staff, which will be located at all entrances. There will also be a hand sanitiser station outside the customer toilets. In addition, we will be encouraging a 1-in-1 out policy to maintain social distancing.
• Tables will be spaced 1 Metre apart with mitigation, and table service will be in operation throughout. Bar service will not be available.
• Tables will have a 2-hour time limit, which allows us to sanitise thoroughly between each sitting. Due to limited tables, we kindly ask that all bookings arrive on time. Bookings that arrive later than 10 minutes past the allocated time risk losing their table booking, unless notified.
• Indoor gatherings of up to two households will be permitted, until the government guidance states otherwise. Outdoor gatherings of up to 6 people will also be allowed but must adhere to social distancing rules.
• Children are welcome; however, they must remain seated with their guardians and will not be allowed at the bar. Well behaved dogs are also welcome (kept on a lead.)
• Contactless payments will be the preferred method of payment where possible, however, we will still be accepting cash.
Booking in advance is strongly advised by phone – 01229-861345, by email firstname.lastname@example.org and via our Facebook page. Walk-in/chance bookings will be offered subject to availability. Please note, we will be taking name and a contact number from at least one member of each group to assist in contact tracing procedures.
If you or someone in your group has symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss of/change to your sense of smell or taste) or you have been in contact with someone with these symptoms, please stay at home and cancel your reservation at the earliest convenience.
For any more information please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Once again we thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to The Manor House.
About The Manor House Oxen Park
The Manor House, originally the big house of the hamlet, formally known as Bank House was purchased by Hartleys brewery in 1933. The building then changed its name to The Manor House and took over from the Black Lion Cottage over the road as the local hostelry. Keep reading >